Upon completion of their undergraduate degrees in the US, HTF participants will benefit from:
- Participants can receive up to $10,000 during their two years of service at Harmony towards their college loan or master degree in their career.
- Participants will receive high quality professional development programs available to all Harmony teachers.
- Participants will receive one-on-one mentoring from experienced teachers and administrators during their first year of teaching.
- Participants will also receive resume building and job interview coaching sessions before their actual HPS hiring process.
Career flexibility and opportunities
- HTF participants can be from any major of their choice (engineering, chemistry, etc.)
- HTF program only requires a two-year commitment whereas similar loan forgiveness programs require that graduates commit to teaching for five years.
Harmony Talent Forward is a highly selective program.